ROYAL WOLF COMMITTED TO RECOGNISING OUR PEOPLE
- Royal Wolf recognises and rewards staff through annual awards program
- Individuals and teams are awarded each quarter
- Royal Wolf CEO Neil Littlewood says: “It’s important to recognise our people in both formal and informal ways.”
Royal Wolf values the exceptional contribution our staff makes to ensure we provide outstanding products and services to our customers.
The Employee Reward and Recognition Program acknowledges our people for their exceptional performance, service and contribution to Royal Wolf’s vision and values, including:
- Commitment to the safety of themselves and their colleagues
- Demonstrating desired behaviours and prioritising Royal Wolf’s values
- Providing first-class customer service
- Going above and beyond in their performance, attitude and commitment
There are two awards categories — the Wolf Pack Values Award (for individuals) and the CSC Team Award (for large, medium and small branches).
“Our rewards program is our way of showing our staff how much we value their work, but it’s also about recognising them as people,” says Royal Wolf CEO Neil Littlewood.
“Without the fantastic team at Royal Wolf, we wouldn’t be able to deliver first-class service to our customers.”
“It’s important to recognise our people in both formal and informal ways, and our reward and recognition program is an important part of how we do that.”
Wolf Pack Values Award
For individuals, the Wolf Pack Values Award is given at the end of each quarter. Nominations are based on the demonstration of the Wolf Pack values:
Examples of the Royal Wolf values include:
- Putting the safety of themselves and their colleagues first
- Immediately reporting accidents, incidents and hazards to their manager
- Going above and beyond the requirements of their job responsibilities
- Demonstrating excellent internal and external customer service
Employee of the Year
All Wolf Pack Values quarterly winners are automatically eligible for the Employee of the Year award, which is decided by the CEO. Those who have received multiple nominations, but have not received a quarterly award, are also eligible.
CSC Team Award
For teams, one branch winner is named for each of the three CSC groups — large, medium and small — per quarter.
Royal Wolf CSC league ladder performance indicators are:
- Net units on lease
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Collecting cash
- Asset availability
Branch of the Year
All CSCs are measured against the CSC Award criteria, with the top performing CSC
named Branch of the Year.