Work Health And Safety
Royal Wolf is committed to managing all operations of our business associated with the sales, hire and modification of containers by implementing effective controls to protect the health, safety and welfare of all workers, visitors and members of the community by eliminating or minimising risks to health and safety as far as reasonably practicable.
Our objective is to create and maintain a positive safety culture across all areas of the business where all workers believe that all injuries are preventable by active participation, consultation and cooperation of all persons in promoting and developing measures to improve health, safety and welfare at work.
In order to achieve our objective we will focus on:
- Compliance with safety and workers compensation legislation, and relevant standards or codes of practice within Australia and New Zealand as applicable.
- Ensuring all persons takes reasonable care for their own health and safety and their acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of others.
- Pro-actively managing risks through the identification of hazards, risk assessment and elimination or control of those hazards.
- Effective consultation between all workers and suppliers of goods and services.
We will meet our Objectives by:
- Developing, implementing, maintaining and monitoring safe systems that deliver a safe working environment inclusive of standards, policies and procedures to ensure their integrity and effectiveness to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Communicating health and safety systems with all workers, company suppliers of goods and services, and relevant stakeholders.
- The provision and maintenance of premises, equipment, plant and substances as necessary to ensure all workers can safely and competently carry out their work.
- Ongoing monitoring evaluation and establishment of measurable OHS objectives and targets of OHS performance.
- An active response and investigation of all incidents, ensuring injured employees are returned to pre-injury or suitable alternate duties at the earliest possible opportunity.
Royal Wolf New Easy Open Door
Royal Wolf have recently released an innovative product called the easy open door, a convenient locking device that has been developed to offer quick and easy access to a container when frequent access is required, or to minimise the lifting required when opening a conventional container door. The main […]
Shipping Container Storage Solutions for South Island Seed
Ten years ago, New Zealand company South Island Seed had a handful of shipping containers for storing its product – now these big steel boxes are an essential part of the infrastructure at its head office in Ashburton. “Using shipping containers for storage allows us to do larger volumes, be more flexible and versatile, and […]
shipping containers provide overflow storage solution for all industries
Shipping containers are being used increasingly by retailers and companies as storage solutions for excess stock and product to help them manage the peaks and troughs of consumer demand and seasonal fluctuations. Royal Wolf has a wide range of containers ideal for overflow storage, including everything from standard containers […]
Meat Display Cabinet – Shipping Container Modification
Brisbane Ekka 2016, have hired several 10’ and 20’ Kiosk containers to be used as ticket offices at this year’s event. In addition the event organisers approached Royal Wolf to build a new Meat Display Cabinet. Our Australian Royal Wolf team of engineering and modification experts customised a 20ft […]