Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, this position is responsible for the timely and cost-effective repair, maintenance, and modification of Royalwolf containers in order to deliver ‘First Choice’ containerised product solutions to our valuable customers.
Key tasks and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Repairing shipping containers (welding, painting, buffing, grinding)
- Minor shipping container modifications
- Ensuring repairs are done to high quality standard and in timely manner
- Ensuring yard cleanliness and order is kept to high standard
- Work in a safe manner to ensure safety to oneself and team around you
- Assist with continuous improvement at the branch, in processes, systems and day to day tasks
What you will bring to this role:
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active, can do attitude
- Three years’ experience in a metal trade industry (highly regarded)
- Highest regard to safety and operating safely in the workplace.
- Forklift License (highly regarded)
Why join the Wolf Pack?
Royalwolf New Zealand, as a part of United Rentals, offers a range of employee benefits including a competitive salary, bonus, a supportive learning and development culture and a wide range of opportunities to assist you in achieving your career aspirations. Other benefits include:
- Reward and recognition program to celebrate outstanding achievements.
- Employee Compassion Fund – an employee-funded charity that provides financial assistance to fellow employees in need.
- Financial assistance for study – Royal Wolf provides financial assistance and support to those who aspire to undertake formal education.
- Employee Resource Groups – a commitment to a diverse, inclusive, and socially active workplace.