Reporting to the District Manager, you will be instrumental in leading and inspiring our New Plymouth team to achieve performance goals with a focus on product hire and sales, superior customer service and safety.
As a Branch Manager you will have leadership responsibilities of the New Plymouth site, and success will come through your focus on getting the best out of your staff and your financial acumen, while proactively responding to changes in the market.
- Providing leadership, coaching, and direction to your team
- Implementing, driving, and monitoring sales strategies
- Actively seeking new business for Royalwolf whilst maintaining and growing relationships with existing customers
- P&L management
- Collaborating effectively with other departments and sites
- Promoting and encouraging a high standard of WHS awareness and best practice
- Inbound and outbound customer sale calls
- Responding to walk-in customer enquiries
- Providing customers with appropriate solutions based on your product knowledge
- Preparing customer quotes
- Undertaking follow-up calls with customers
- Manage and process documentation for the movement of containers in and out of the CSC and third-party depots
- Co-ordinate and liaise with transport companies, freight forwarders and internal stake holders to build and maintain cost effective and reliable relationships
- Load and unload containers from trucks and move them around site with a forklift
- Maintenance of containers and where needed, co-ordinate vendors for onsite / offsite repair work
Success in this role will come from demonstrated experience as a Sales or Operations Leader from within the industrial services, retail hire, logistics, or construction industries. You will possess a high level of commercial acumen, leadership experience and an eye for detail.
What you will bring to this role:
- Minimum five years’ experience in a leadership role
- Exposure to managing financial, operational and personnel aspects of a business
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook and experience with CRM systems
- Excellent communication and the ability to interact with employees at all levels
- A personal desire to succeed in meeting and exceeding targets
- The ability to implement, monitor & report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Exceptional customer service skills, positive attitude, and brand promoter
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and embrace change
- Live and breathe a ‘do every deal mentality’ with your ability to think on your feet and provide the very best customer solution
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task
- A proactive, resilient and resourceful attitude
- A current forklift licence (F endorsement) and/or previous forklift experience would be highly regarded, or a willingness to undertake the training and tasks associated with the use of a hoist
Why join the Wolf Pack?
Royalwolf New Zealand, as a part of United Rentals, offers a range of employee benefits including a competitive salary, bonus, a supportive learning and development culture and a wide range of opportunities to assist you in achieving your career aspirations. Other benefits include:
- Quarterly incentive plan
- Flexible working environment
- Reward and recognition program to celebrate outstanding achievements
- Employee discounts
- Employee Compassion Fund – an employee-funded charity that provides financial assistance to fellow employees in need
- Financial assistance for study – Royalwolf provides financial assistance and support to those who aspire to undertake formal education
- Employee Resource Groups – a commitment to a diverse, inclusive, and socially active workplace
Our team boasts a friendly and collaborative culture that celebrates successes, and results achieved through collective intelligence, co-operation, and teamwork.
With a highly inclusive workplace rich in diversity, Royalwolf New Zealand celebrates the diversity of thought, backgrounds, style and working arrangements of our people to ensure that we reflect the communities and customers that we serve.