Reporting to the Branch Manager - Silverdale, this position will have overall responsibility for delivering exceptional sales and customer service across Whangarei and the Northland Region, via proactive inbound and outbound hire/sales activity. The role is responsible for undertaking administrative and operational responsibilities for the Branch as well as managing and facilitating WHS compliance.
In addition, you will be responsible for the efficient management and maintenance of the company’s product fleet within the region, maximizing product availability.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- WHS Site Responsible
- Inbound and outbound customer sale calls
- Responding to walk-in customer enquiries
- Active outbound customer engagement, hunting new business.
- Providing customers with appropriate solutions based on your product knowledge
- Preparing customer quotes
- Undertaking follow-up calls with customers
- Manage and process documentation for the movement of containers in and out of the CSC and third-party depots
- Co-ordinate and liaise with transport companies, freight forwarders and internal stake holders to build and maintain cost effective and reliable relationships
- Load and unload containers from trucks and move them around site with a forklift
- Maintenance of containers and where needed, co-ordinate vendors for onsite / offsite repair work / coordinate After hour breakdowns
- Actively working toward KPI’s and targets
Success in this role will come from demonstrated experience as a Sales or Operations Leader from within the industrial services, retail hire, logistics, or construction industries. You will possess a high level of commercial acumen, leadership experience and an eye for detail.
What you will bring to this role:
- Minimum five years’ experience in a leadership role
- Exposure to managing financial, operational and personnel aspects of a business
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication and the ability to interact with employees at all levels
- The ability to implement, monitor & report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and the capacity to deliver win-win outcomes.
- A high level of resilience and the ability to apply flexibility to changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functional areas and the ability influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Are willing to obtain your forklift license at a future date when required for the role
Why join the Wolf Pack?
Royalwolf New Zealand, as a part of United Rentals, offers a range of employee benefits including a competitive salary, bonus, a supportive learning and development culture and a wide range of opportunities to assist you in achieving your career aspirations. Other benefits include:
- Quarterly incentive plan
- Flexible working environment
- Reward and recognition program to celebrate outstanding achievements
- Employee discounts
- Employee Compassion Fund – an employee-funded charity that provides financial assistance to fellow employees in need
- Financial assistance for study – Royalwolf provides financial assistance and support to those who aspire to undertake formal education
- Employee Resource Groups – a commitment to a diverse, inclusive, and socially active workplace
Our team boasts a friendly and collaborative culture that celebrates successes, and results achieved through collective intelligence, co-operation, and teamwork.
With a highly inclusive workplace rich in diversity, Royalwolf New Zealand celebrates the diversity of thought, backgrounds, style and working arrangements of our people to ensure that we reflect the communities and customers that we serve.